FDA deputy director suspended for thrashing, abusing aged security guard
Khalid Hameed, upon security guard's intervention, first verbally abused and then assaulted him slapping multiple times across the face.
The incident led to a protest of staff at the FDA, who stopped performing their official duties.
Following their protest the officer was suspended from his post.
- Lt Gen Sarfraz Ali formally installed as Colonel Commandant of Azad ...09:07 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- British lawmakers laud Pakistan’s role in Afghanistan peace process08:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan issues visas to Indian pilgrims to visit Hindu shrine in ...07:53 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Sarah Khan and Falak Shabir's new romantic video goes viral05:23 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Syra Yousuf spills the beans about co-parenting and divorce06:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2021