'Begging': PTV slammed for hilarious typo during PM Imran's live address in Beijing
Watch the caption at top left..
— TheIronicIrony (@theironicirony) November 4, 2018
The state-run channel also issued an apology on Twitter, saying the incident is regrettable and a strict action has been initiated under rules against concerned officials
Today, during a live address of the Prime Minister during his ongoing visit to China, a typographical error took place, which remained on screen for 20 seconds & later removed. This incident is regrettable. Strict action has been initiated under rules against concerned officials pic.twitter.com/qphQF1GSu1
— PTV World (@WorldPTV) November 4, 2018
The premier is currently visiting China to seek Chinese assistance in boosting the country's economy.
During Khan’s visit to China, both the sides have signed 15 agreements and memorandums of understanding (MOUs) for cooperation in diverse fields were signed between the two countries.
Pakistan, China agree to further strengthen ... 01:15 PM | 4 Nov, 2018
BEIJING - Pakistan and China released a joint statement on Sunday agreeing to further strengthen relations between the ...
Earlier, PM Khan successfully got a bailout package of $6 billion from the friendly kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Punjab governor, wife volunteer for COVID-19 vaccine trial10:19 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- ‘Sprint to Glasgow’: Pakistan PM Imran Khan to address global ...09:37 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Pakistan rejects Indian FAKE NEWS about 'transfer of foreign ...08:41 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Minor girl tortured by employers in Faisalabad (VIDEO)08:11 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020