CJP Saqib Nisar undergoes angioplasty in Rawalpindi
The top judge was brought to the hospital in tight security after he complained of chest pain on Sunday morning. Doctors say they have fitted two stents in his heart. He is said to be out of danger and recovering from the minimally invasive surgical procedure.
RIC head Major General (retd) Athar Kiyani carried out the check-up in which it was revealed that one of the CJP’s artery was blocked. Angioplasty was performed by doctors to open one of the blocked artery to restore normal flow of the blood.
Rangers have taken over security of the hospital to avoid any untoward situation.
- Shehbaz Sharif, son Hamza released from Lahore jail on parole04:23 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- FM Qureshi discusses Islamophobia, Kashmir situation with OIC ...03:08 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Indian Navy's MiG-29K crashes into Arabian Sea, pilot missing12:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- No, Ataullah Esakhailvi is not dead!11:59 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Urwa Hocane's father responds to 'separation' with Farhan Saeed07:25 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Nabeel Zuberi takes lead role in Aulaad05:29 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020