PM Imran invites Chinese businessmen to explore Pakistan's vast investment potential
The premier assured maximum facilitation to Chinese companies for business in Pakistan. He was speaking to a number of heads of major Chinese business groups that called on him in Beijing, a statement issued from the PM's office said.
Multiple agreements inked as PM Imran, Chinese ... 10:02 AM | 3 Nov, 2018
BEIJING - Prime Minister Imran Khan, who is on his first official visit to China, met his Chinese counterpart Li ...
The executives included Chen Fenjian, Chairman China Railways Construction Corporation (CRCC), Chen Siqing, Chairman Bank of China Group (BOCG), Yan Zhiyong, Chairman POWER CHINA, Da Can Like, Chairman China Rainbow International Investment, Charles Yang, President Huawei Middle East Region and Lyu Zexiang President China Gezhouba.
Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi, Finance Minister Asad Umar, Railways Minister Sheikh Rasheed, Adviser to PM Abdul Razzak Dawood, Minister for Planning Makhdoom Khusro Bakhtiar, Minister for Maritime Affairs Ali Zaidi and Chief Minister Balochistan Jam Kamal Khan were present during the meeting.
Foreign Secretary Tehmina Janjua, Ambassador Masood Khalid and other senior officials were also present.
The business leaders congratulated the prime minister on victory in the elections and assuming his office.
Pakistan, China underscore commitment for ... 12:28 PM | 3 Nov, 2018
BEIJING - Prime Minister Imran Khan and his Chinese counterpart Li Keqiang on Saturday underscored the commitment for ...
They said under the leadership of the PM Khan, Pakistan would enter into new era of development and expressed their gratitude for the support Pakistan was extending to the Chinese companies in hydropower, renewable energy, construction, infrastructure development, ICT and other sectors particularly under the CPEC projects.
The executives expressed their desire to further invest in Pakistan’s socio-economic sectors.
PM Imran meets Chinese President Xi Jinping in ... 02:33 PM | 2 Nov, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan met Chinese President Xi Jinping in Beijing on Friday on the first day of his ...
He also shared his socio-economic reform agenda with the Chinese businessmen.
- MDCAT 2020: FIA busts gang involved in 'paper leak'12:00 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Ex-PM Gillani’ son among 30 PDM workers arrested in Multan10:39 AM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...08:34 AM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 29 November 202008:30 AM | 29 Nov, 2020
- CokeStudio 2020 lineup revealed06:10 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Zindagi Tamasha – Pakistan's first Oscar submission04:22 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Maryam Nafees tests positive for coronavirus12:01 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020