Urs of Hazrat Mian Mir Sahib begins in Lahore tomorrow
Punjab Minister for Religious Affairs and Auqaf Pir Syed Saeedul Hassan Shah will inaugurate the Urs celebrations by laying traditional Chadar on the shrine of great saint.
Secretary Auqaf Punjab Capt (r) Muhammad Mehmood, DG Auqaf Dr Tahir Raza Bokhari and other officials will present on the occasion.
The Auqaf Department has allocated a grant of Rs 612,000 for 'langar' (free meals) during the Urs.
Religious and spiritual meetings will be held in which ulema mushaikh will threw light on the teachings of Hazrat Mianmir Sahib during the urs days. Mehfil-e-Sama will be held there in which renowned qawals will present religious poetry.
The Auqaf department has made foolproof security arrangements for the devotees.
- Taliban capture key Afghan border crossing with Tajikistan12:28 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Islamabad and Karachi ranked among the least expensive cities for ...11:30 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Indian variant of coronavirus spreading rapidly in Israel11:14 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- UK Minister for South Asia Lord Ahmad arrives in Pakistan10:39 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- TikToker who scammed Ertuğrul star gets bail09:42 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- WCLA revives the lost culture of Kotwal in old Lahore07:20 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi caught performing obscene acts in new leaked video06:58 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021