Pakistan Army to ensure protection, security of people along LoC: COAS Bajwa
RAWALPINDI – Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa has said that Pakistan Army would continue to ensure protection and security of people along the Line of Control (LoC), the military’s media wing said on Wednesday.
During his visit to Rawalpindi Corps Headquarters, the top military commander was given comprehensive briefing on prevalent situation along LoC and operational preparedness of the formations, according to an Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) press release.
The COAS appreciated resilience of Kashmiri population who were being deliberately targeted by Indian Army on both sides of the LoC.
He was also briefed on the developmental work being undertaken in Rawalpindi Cantonment.
The COAS expressed his satisfaction over the progress and appreciated the civil administration in that regard.
- Anoushey Ashraf slams co-stars for not being mindful of personal ...05:05 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Noor Mukadam case: Zahir Jaffer pleads being ‘mentally ill’04:38 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Sindh Bar Council secretary shot dead in broad daylight03:48 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- 3 students killed, 8 injured in Michigan school shooting, suspect in ...03:25 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani model apologises over photoshoot at Kartarpur gurdwara09:53 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Indian actress Ameesha Patel booked in cheque bounce case06:39 PM | 30 Nov, 2021