NA-122 'belongs to Ayaz Sadiq'
Talking to journalists here on Sunday, Sadiq said that he won election in the constituency in the past and would once again be victorious in the upcoming by-election.
“The NA-122 belongs to me and will remain mine,” the former speaker claimed.
He said his contest was with Pakistan Tehreek-e Insaf chief Imran and Aleem Khan.
Sadiq said that his opponent Aleem Khan had been facing fraud charges of millions while four FIRs were already registered against him.
- Pakistan Army chief meets top US defence officials at Pentagon01:44 AM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Farah Khan praises Gauri Khan as a 'middle-class Punjabi girl'11:44 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Indian college boy's Pasoori rendition spreads like wildfire11:19 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Hira Tareen treats fans with beach photos07:43 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022