PM Imran fears winter could result in 2nd COVID-19 wave, advises Pakistanis to adopt precautionary measures
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has urged citizens to adopt precautionary measures to avoid further spread of coronavirus pandemic
In a tweet today (Sunday), the Prime Minister said that as compared to some other states, Allah has been kind to us in Pakistan and spared us from the worst effects of COVID-19.
Compared to some other states, Allah has been kind to us in Pak & spared us worst effects of COVID-19. There is a fear onset of winter could result in 2nd wave. I urge everyone to wear face masks in public to avoid a spike. All offices & ed institutions must ensure masks are worn— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) October 4, 2020
The Prime Minister said that there is a fear that onset of winter could result in 2nd wave of Corona and urged everyone to wear face masks in public to avoid a spike.
He said said all offices and educational institutions must ensure that masks are worn.
- Pakistan reports highest number of new COVID-19 cases since August10:27 AM | 24 Oct, 2020
- IN PICTURES: 5 of the most expensive Pakistani weddings of all times03:33 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- 5 fall wardrobe essentials every woman needs02:00 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Unfinished: Priyanka Chopra completes her memoir11:22 AM | 23 Oct, 2020
- CTD foils terror plot in Mastung, 4 terrorists killed08:55 AM | 24 Oct, 2020