Shah Rukh Khan credits Salman Khan, Salim Khan for his success
The 52-year-old actor recently made an appearance on the grand finale of Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum 3 where he said, “The first time I came to Mumbai as a struggling actor, I had my meals at Salman’s place where Salim Khanji supported me a lot. It is because of them I have become ‘Shah Rukh Khan’. I have come on the show only because of Salman and I will go wherever he tells me to.”
In the past, SRK and Sallu were reportedly the biggest rivals in the industry and the friction between the two after their alleged fallout in 2008 was common knowledge. However, the duo eventually buried the hatchet and let bygones be bygones.
As per reports, King Khan had revealed that he first set foot in Mumbai as a struggling actor, he would have his meals at Salman’s house where he found immense support in Salim Khan. He further went on to admit that it is because of them that he has made a name for himself.
Shah Rukh was seen in a cameo in Salman's films like Tubelight and Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega. Salman will soon be seen in a special appearance in Shah Rukh upcoming film Zero and the makers had released a teaser featuring the two as an Eid treat for their fans.
Zero is all set to release worldwide on December 21, 2018.
- PM Imran congratulates Sri Lankan counterpart Rajapaksa over election ...11:30 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports ...10:57 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army ...09:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- At least 11 dead as Air India passenger plan skids off runway, splits ...09:10 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- What do you know about Ravi Riverfront Urban Development Project?08:36 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- A sneak peek inside Selena Gomez's HBO cooking show05:38 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- John Wick 5 announced, to film back-to-back with 4th installment05:14 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Ever since I was a child I’ve had a sleeping issue: Mahira Khan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020