Saudi Arabia, UAE FMs arrive in Islamabad to discuss Occupied Kashmir crisis
Both the dignitaries are in Pakistan to discuss with the leadership, the critical situation arising out of India's illegal and unilateral actions in Occupied Kashmir.
Saudi Arabia Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Adel bin Ahmed Al-Jubeir and UAE Minister of Foreign Affairs Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan received by Minister of Foreign Affairs Shah Mahmood Qureshi on Arrival in Islamabad. pic.twitter.com/IkzRQKkQbM— Government of Pakistan (@GovtofPakistan) September 4, 2019
During their stay, they will hold meetings with Prime Minister Imran Khan, Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi and Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa.
Meanwhile, Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said Pakistan is in contact through diplomatic and backdoor channels with a number of Islamic countries as part of its efforts to garner support on the Kashmir crisis, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Speaking in Islamabad, he said foreign ministers of China and Afghanistan will also visit Pakistan soon.
- Pakistan's remittances rise to all-time high in April02:10 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Burcu Kirtali beats the heat on a water slide11:09 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021