Saudi Arabia, UAE FMs arrive in Islamabad to discuss Occupied Kashmir crisis
ISLAMABAD - Saudi Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Adel bin Ahmed Al-Jubeir and UAE Foreign Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, arrived in Islamabad today (Wednesday).
Both the dignitaries are in Pakistan to discuss with the leadership, the critical situation arising out of India's illegal and unilateral actions in Occupied Kashmir.
Saudi Arabia Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Adel bin Ahmed Al-Jubeir and UAE Minister of Foreign Affairs Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan received by Minister of Foreign Affairs Shah Mahmood Qureshi on Arrival in Islamabad. pic.twitter.com/IkzRQKkQbM— Govt of Pakistan (@pid_gov) September 4, 2019
During their stay, they will hold meetings with Prime Minister Imran Khan, Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi and Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa.
Meanwhile, Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said Pakistan is in contact through diplomatic and backdoor channels with a number of Islamic countries as part of its efforts to garner support on the Kashmir crisis, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Speaking in Islamabad, he said foreign ministers of China and Afghanistan will also visit Pakistan soon.
- UNSC expresses serious concern over current IIOJ&K situation03:10 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- The shocking reason behind Ayesha Omar's fitness01:05 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020