Chinese President’s visit to Pakistan rescheduled due to coronavirus
RAWALPINDI - Chinese President Xi Jinping’s visit to Pakistan has been rescheduled due to COVID-19 pandemic.
Talking to media in Rawalpindi, Chinese Ambassador Yao Jing said that both governments are working to finalize new date of the visit.
The Ambassador said President Xi Jinping would visit Pakistan on the invitation of Prime Minister Imran Khan, which he extended during his visit to China.
He said the two countries are aware of the dangers to China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), adding that we will not allow the enemies to succeed in their nefarious designs and the CPEC projects will continue on both sides despite the challenge of COVID-19.
The new date of the visit would be announced soon, he said.
- PM Imran to virtually address UNGA session on Friday09:29 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- PM Imran lauds Chinese leadership for socio-economic priorities08:34 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- PIA raises airfares for Saudi Arabia flights by upto Rs49,00012:04 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- US imposes new sanctions on Iran’s Defense Ministry09:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020