PM Imran directs to ensure strict implementation of SOPs to contain COVID19 spread during Eid-ul-Azha
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has directed to ensure strict implementation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to implement the strategy of smart lockdown to control the spread of Coronavirus during Eid-ul-Azha.
During his visit to National Command and Operation Centre on the occasion of completion of 100 days of its establishment, the premier lauded the efforts of NCOC team in putting up a robust response to the pandemic and ensuring coordinated actions throughout the country against Coronavirus pandemic.
He also acknowledged the role and services of healthcare workers, emergency responders and management from all the provinces, Azad Jammu and Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan.
Imran Khan appreciated the resilience and adaptability of the nation to adjust to the new normal by following standard operating procedures and face the challenge of Covid-19 as one nation.
The Prime Minister was also informed as to how the strategy of smart lockdown has yielded results in balancing life and livelihood, keeping the economy afloat and addressing the issues of poor and the working class while containing the coronavirus spread.
- Pakistan vs England, first Test: PCB announces squad for Old Trafford ...04:11 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- India sees over 50,000 virus cases for 6th straight day03:20 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan pays tribute to fallen heroes on Police Martyrs' Day02:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Netflix confirms season 5 of Money Heist02:21 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- #MeToo: Ayesha Omar opens up about sexual harassment with Rose McGowan01:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020