Japanese envoy calls on COAS Gen Bajwa, desires to enhance cooperation with Pakistan in all fields
RAWALPINDI - Takashi Kurai, Ambassador of Japan called on Chief of Army Staff General QamarJaved Bajwa at GHQ on Monday and expressed his government’s desire to enhance cooperation with Pakistan in all fields.
According to a statement issued by ISPR, matters of mutual interest with focus on regional security were discussed during the meeting. The ambassador appreciated efforts and sacrifices of Pakistani people and Army against terrorism.
COAS thanked the ambassador and expressed hope that Japan will continue to play a positive role towards peace and stability in the region.
- US Navy report faults sailors, admirals in fire that destroyed USS ...04:30 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan Army soldier martyred as terrorists attack Thall check post: ...03:50 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Namibia win toss and opt to field first against ...03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Ayesha Omar and Shoaib Malik’s new bold photos set internet on fire02:00 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Daler Mehndi wishes Eid Milad-un-Nabi to Muslim fans06:33 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021