Tea imports up by 9.04 percent
According to Pakistan Bureau of Statistics (PBS), the tea imports during July-April (2017-18) were recorded at $492.982 million against the imports of $452.112 million during July-April (2016-17).
In terms of quantity, the tea imports, however, witnessed the negative growth of 4.32 percent by declining from imports of 170,987 metric tons last year to 163,598 metric tons during the current fiscal year.
According to PBS data, the overall food imports into the country during the period under review witnessed an increase of 2.32 percent.
- ‘Shahenshah-e-Qawwali’ Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan remembered on 25th ...11:43 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Islamabad police in action after video of harassing foreign women on ...10:06 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Nawaz Sharif, public in anger as petrol price up by Rs6.72 per litre09:15 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Faysal Quraishi gives major fitness goals with new shirtless picture09:05 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022