PIA resumes Lahore-Islamabad flights months after COVID-19 suspension
KARACHI – Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) on Friday announced to resume flights between Lahore and Islamabad that had been suspended amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Abdullah Khan, a spokesperson for the airline, said the national carrier would operate three flights weekly between the two cities.
Flights with two-way service will operate every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. First of it, PK 650, flew from Lahore to Islamabad this morning.
PIA to resume flights to Saudi Arabia as Kingdom ... 12:42 PM | 3 Jan, 2021
ISLAMABAD – The Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) on Sunday confirmed that it will resume flight operations ...
- It's not a good time to talk to India about better relations: PM Imran12:48 AM | 26 Oct, 2021
- PAKvNZ: After hunting down India, Pakistan ready to take on New ...12:18 AM | 26 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran holds meetings with Saudi crown prince, Bahraini counterpart ...11:27 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran congratulates Uzbek president on reelection10:55 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Thank You, Pakistan, For Welcoming Cricket Live Streaming For Free!10:31 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Mira Sethi questions the definition of masculinity that targets ...07:15 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Twitter hilariously trolls Akshay Kumar after Pakistan's victory ...05:38 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Babar Azam's father breaks into tears after Pakistan’s victory ...04:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021