PIA resumes Lahore-Islamabad flights months after COVID-19 suspension
KARACHI – Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) on Friday announced to resume flights between Lahore and Islamabad that had been suspended amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Abdullah Khan, a spokesperson for the airline, said the national carrier would operate three flights weekly between the two cities.
Flights with two-way service will operate every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. First of it, PK 650, flew from Lahore to Islamabad this morning.
PIA to resume flights to Saudi Arabia as Kingdom ... 12:42 PM | 3 Jan, 2021
ISLAMABAD – The Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) on Sunday confirmed that it will resume flight operations ...
- Hundreds of Indian devotees contract COVID-19 at Kumbh festival06:00 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- In world first, New Zealand to roll out climate change law05:40 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Rangers deployed in Punjab districts amid violent TLP protests05:22 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- US state secretary discusses Afghanistan drawdown plan with Pakistan ...05:11 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Fakhar Zaman, Shaheen Afridi reach career-best ODI rankings04:51 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Sami Khan tests positive for COVID-1903:05 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Atif Aslam set to release a new naat this Ramadan03:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Saba Qamar spends quality time with family post her breakup02:01 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021