KP allows private medical facilities to operate amid COVID-19
PESHAWAR - Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government has lifted ban on clinical practice in all private hospitals, medical centers and Homeopathic clinics on condition of strict following of SOPs and guidelines chalked out to stem spread of coronavirus infection.
According to a notification issued by Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health Care Commission, all registered health care establishments and clinics are allowed to provide health care services to public.
However, the notification continued, this permission is given over the condition of ensuring strict implementation of precautionary protocols and principles of COVID-19 by KP Health Department and Health Care Commission from time to time.
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health Department had, on March 30, 2020, clamped a ban on private practice in the wake of coronavirus pandemic and declaration of emergency by the government.
- PML-N cheers for Nawaz Sharif having coffee in London09:57 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Pakistan makes face masks mandatory amid record single-day deaths ...09:07 PM | 30 May, 2020
- PAF officer, who died in PIA plane crash, laid to rest in Karachi08:19 PM | 30 May, 2020
- First Covid-19 death reported among KP nurses07:20 PM | 30 May, 2020
- This Chinese devoted 3 years of his life to boost Pakistan's rice ...07:06 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020