Two FC soldiers martyred in militant attack in DI Khan
PESHAWAR – At least three persons including two Frontier Corps (FC) personnel were martyred on Tuesday when unknown militants targeted a troops’ convoy in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s Dera Ismail Khan district.
According to police, the security officials were going to their check post in Loni area when the “unidentified terrorists” opened fired on the vehicles in the Bacha Abad area of the Kulachi tehsil.
Two personnel were martyred and two injured while a rickshaw driver also died, said police officials.
However, the assailants managed to escape from the scene after responsive firing by the security officials.
The injured FC personnel were shifted to the hospital. The security officials have sealed off the area while a search operation has been launched.
- 10 patients die as lawyers’ protest intensifies at Lahore's Punjab ...01:37 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- IHC approves bail of Asif Ali Zardari on medical grounds12:50 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Meesha Shafi records her statement in harassment case12:39 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019