Pakistan Railways to run 8 ‘Special Trains’ on Eid-ul-Azha
“First special train will leave from Karachi to Peshawar Via Multan-Lala Musa on September 10,” Director, Operations Pakistan Railways Muhammad Ashraf Lanjaar told APP on Monday.
He stated that second special train will leave from Quetta to Rawalpindi on September 10. Third train will travel from Karachi to Lahore on September 11, he added.
The fourth special train will depart from the Rawalpindi Railway Station to Lahore on September 12 and fifth train will depart from the Lahore Railway Station to Rawalpindi on the same date, Ashraf Lanjaar added.
Director, Operations said that three Special Trains will go forth from the different Railway Station towards their destination after Eid-UL-Azha.
Ashraf Lanjaar said that Pakistan Railways has started advance booking for the special trains, adding that additional coaches have also been arranged with the trains to accommodate maximum passengers.
“A comprehensive advertisement campaign of Pakistan Railways is being launched to aware passengers about the special trains,” he added.
To a query, he alleged that special trains have generated more revenues for the department, but the conclusion is basically needed to facilitate the passengers at large.
Pakistan Railways, he said, had called for several steps to facilitate the passengers as railways were a cheaper mode of conveyance for the worldwide public.
- PM Imran to attend Middle East Green Initiative summit in Saudi Arabia06:00 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani Ertugrul! Interior Minister Shiekh Rashid's horse ride ...05:53 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Maya Ali silences body-shamers in latest viral video04:02 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Iffat Omar trolled for wearing revealing dress01:31 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Mahira Khan, Fawad Khan win hearts with adorable BTS photos from ...02:32 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021