PM Nawaz lauds Chinese support to Pakistan in fight against terrorism
He stated this while talking to a high-level Chinese delegation headed by Chairman of National Committee of Chinese Peoples' Political Consultative Conference Yu Zhengsheng in Islamabad on Thursday, reported Radio Pakistan.
He said that close cooperation between the two Parliaments will play a crucial role to strengthen the friendly relations between Pakistan and China.
The PM said that the visit will establish institutional relations between the Parliaments of Pakistan.
Nawaz Sharif said that China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) and its related projects highlight the people-centric approach adopted by both countries and their resolve to develop regional connectivity.
The Prime Minister said the upcoming "Belt and Road Forum" being held in China in May would provide an excellent opportunity for exploring different areas of connectivity, infrastructure, trade, finance, people-to-people exchanges and think-tanks cooperation between Pakistan, China and the whole world community.
On the occasion, Yu Zhengsheng thanked the Prime Minister for receiving them warmly. He expressed hope that Parliamentary exchanges will further strengthen brotherly ties.
- Female Lawyer aerial firing clip goes viral on social media (VIDEO)09:28 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:00 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 30 November 202008:30 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- On the Wrong Side of History11:18 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- 'Young Imran Khan' in old photo09:04 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Islamabad plans open-air cinema for safe entertainment09:26 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- CokeStudio 2020 lineup revealed06:10 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020