Raheel Sharif was like any other General, don't make him larger than life, says Governor Sindh Muhammad Zubair
'Raheel Sharif was made larger than life and so when he was allotted a land, which he deserved, he was questioned for that ' said Muhammad Zubair.
The Sindh Governor noted that a large number of people was surprised over Raheel Sharif's appointment as Islamic Military alliance commander and inquired whether he was accepting it for the sake of money.
To a question regarding the landmark Panama case verdict, he replied that he himself was waiting anxiously for the apex court's decision.
Muhammad Zubair also slammed MQM- founder Altaf Hussain and said that his speech that harks back to 2004 in Delhi in which he termed partition of subcontinent a 'mistake' was dangerous.
The PML-N leader stated that Rangers would keep enjoying policing powers in Sindh till economic uplift.
In terms of lockdowns in Karachi, which has historically been an issue in the city, he said no party can shut down the city now.
Earlier, this week Governor Sindh Muhammad Zubair had said that former Chief of Army Staff General (retd.) Raheel Sharif wouldn’t have even dreamt of becoming the army chief.
- PAKVSNZ: Six Pakistani cricket players test coronavirus positive11:41 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Bilawal Bhutto Zardari tests positive for coronavirus10:01 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 26 November 202009:34 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:27 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PDM may postpone rallies if PM Imran telephones Nawaz, Zardari12:11 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020