Imran Khan smuggled narcotics during Cricketing career, claims Sindh minister
In an informal discussion with media after the inaugural ceremony of a hospital in Sukkur, the minister said that Imran Khan alleged PPP co-chairman Asif Ali Zardari of selling black tickets but actually, he himself was involved in narcotics smuggling. He asserted that he has proof of his crime adding that Imran has to answer all this.
Sayed inquired that why would Zardari black tickets when he was the owner of a cinema house.
"If Imran himself smuggled narcotics in wickets, what would he do with the country as a leader?" asked the lawmaker.
The PPP leader continued that it did not suit PTI to talk about corruption when the party was itself full of corrupt elements. The legislator also pinpointed Liaquat Jatoi who was ousted from cabinet due to corrupt practices, saying he is the part of PTI.
- #PSL2021 – #IslamabadUnited opt to field first against #KarachiKings08:39 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Sushant Singh Rajput's death confirmed as ‘suicide’ on first ...07:04 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- National Foods attracts overseas Pakistanis with Brainchild ...06:41 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- FM Qureshi, Russia’s Lavrove emphasise on strong Islamabad-Moscow ...06:36 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021