Salman Khan's bail hearing postponed to Saturday
Salman's brothers Arbaaz Khan and Sohail Khan are on their way to Jodhpur while his sister is already at the court.
While Salman’s sister is already at the court, brothers Arbaaz Khan and Sohail Khan are en route Jodhpur.
Salman Khan has been sentenced jail for five years with a fine of INR10,000 while actors Saif Ali Khan, Sonali Bendre, Tabu and Neelum have been acquitted under section 9/51 of the Indian Wildlife Act.
The poaching took place near a village of Bishnois on October 1 and October 2, 1998, where blackbucks are revered and protected by the community. The Bishnois are key witnesses in the case against Salman Khan.
- 7 inspirational small business ideas by young entrepreneur Faizan ...10:47 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- NAB arrests Khursheed Shah’s son in asset beyond means case (VIDEO)10:31 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan Embassy in Kabul closes consulate section10:29 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shahrukh Khan becomes the only Pakistani cadet to graduate from US ...09:50 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Watch: Donald Trump lookalike singing, selling ice cream in Pakistan09:34 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Sonali Bendre proudly shares transformation on Cancer Survivors’ Day05:51 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021