Leading International media denounces India's move to strip occupied Kashmir of its special status
In an editorial, The New York Times called New Delhi's move as dangerous and wrong, adding that the Indian authorities have appointed thousands of its soldiers in the valley.
It said the United States (US) and China must not allow Kashmir to become a pawn in their ongoing disputes.
The international leading media has declared the Jammu and Kashmir as disputed territory.
According to the Guardian, the Indian government has bifurcated Jammu and Kashmir into two parts and strip occupied Kashmir of its special status.
The recent move was backed by Hindu extremists for centuries in India, it said.
Meanwhile, the Indian authorities have suspended internet, mobile and landline services in the Occupied Kashmir.
- Imran Khan's billionaire friend wins defamation suit against Indian ...10:42 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani fans excited but were Ms. Marvel scenes really shot in ...08:59 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Search operation under way for missing French paraglider in Gilgit ...08:25 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Komal Baig blessed with a baby boy04:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022