No talks till restoration of flight operation, govt tells PIA protesting workers
Talking to Dunya News, Zubair said that the government owned 91% shares of PIA while the private sector had 9%. He made it clear that no talks would be held with the employees unless flight operations restored.
Special Assistant to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif Ismail Miftah also said that no decision had been reached as yet regarding setting up of a new airline, adding that PIA had already suffered huge losses due to strike and the government wanted to settle the matters.
- Asim Azhar to release mash-up of two songs with young fan Arshman ...11:49 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Man arrested for running fake Twitter account in Syra Yousuf's name11:40 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Hania Aamir leaves fans impressed as she sings 'Kesariya'10:59 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Kim Kardashian pays $1.26 million to settle SEC crypto charge09:34 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Ali Zafar releases new Punjabi song08:57 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022