Ch Fawad asks Britain govt to hand over Altaf Hussain, Nawaz Sharif to Pakistan
ISLAMABAD - Federal Minister for Science and Technology, Chaudhry Fawad Hussain Monday demanded of the Britain government to hand over Altaf Hussain and Nawaz Sharif to Pakistan.
In a tweet, the federal minister stated: “the British government should hand over Founder of Muttahida Qaumi Movement, Altaf Hussain and Nawaz Sharif to Pakistan as both these accused are wanted by the courts of Pakistan”.
Chaudhry Fawad said that stay of both the accused in Britain is a violation of the basic principles of justice.
- Bank Alfalah National Open Polo Championship for Quaid-e-Azam Gold ...03:04 PM | 9 Mar, 2021
- Indian bride dies due to 'excessive crying'02:11 PM | 9 Mar, 2021
- Ranbir Kapoor tests positive for Covid-19 infection01:42 PM | 9 Mar, 2021
- Charlie Chaplin's films all set to return to cinemas worldwide12:56 PM | 9 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021