Ch Fawad asks Britain govt to hand over Altaf Hussain, Nawaz Sharif to Pakistan
ISLAMABAD - Federal Minister for Science and Technology, Chaudhry Fawad Hussain Monday demanded of the Britain government to hand over Altaf Hussain and Nawaz Sharif to Pakistan.
In a tweet, the federal minister stated: “the British government should hand over Founder of Muttahida Qaumi Movement, Altaf Hussain and Nawaz Sharif to Pakistan as both these accused are wanted by the courts of Pakistan”.
Chaudhry Fawad said that stay of both the accused in Britain is a violation of the basic principles of justice.
- Pakistan vs England, first Test: PCB announces squad for Old Trafford ...04:11 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- India sees over 50,000 virus cases for 6th straight day03:20 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan pays tribute to fallen heroes on Police Martyrs' Day02:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Netflix confirms season 5 of Money Heist02:21 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- #MeToo: Ayesha Omar opens up about sexual harassment with Rose McGowan01:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020