Muslim judge will be unfair to me: Donald Trump
While answering a question on TV, Trump said regarding a Muslim judge would treat him unfairly owing to the ban he proposed on Muslims earlier in his campaign.
“It’s possible, yes. Yeah. That would be possible, absolutely,” said Trump, in characteristic fashion.
The New York businessman also stood by the comments he made against US District Court Judge Gonzalo, the judge presiding over the Trump University lawsuit, saying that Curiel’s Mexican heritage prevented him from acting fairly on the bench.
Trump said that the judge was biased and renewed his commitment to build a wall along the Mexican border.
"I want to build a wall. I’m going to build a wall. I’m doing very well with the Latinos, with the Hispanics, with the Mexicans. I’m doing very well with them in my opinion,” he said.
Real estate mogul Donald Trump has long been criticized for making racist comments on the campaign trail, which began early last year, to appeal to conservative voters.
- COVID-19 – Pakistan may delay reopening of cinemas, indoor weddings ...11:34 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- PM Imran shares pictures of late mother, wife Bushra on Women's Day11:13 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan shares message on International Women’s ...10:19 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan to roll out first Digital Media Advertising Policy soon09:51 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Tera Jism Meri Marzi – Ali Gul Pir and Eva B collaborate for ...07:40 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Aurat March 2021 aims to highlight bias in Pakistan’s healthcare ...08:40 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021