SNGPL to provide significant relief to domestic consumers
LAHORE - The Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited (SNGPL) has decided to provide a significant relief to the domestic consumers.
According to an SNGPL spokesperson, in the light of the Lahore High Court decision (LHC), domestic consumers would be given interim relief of about 3.7 billion rupees.
The interim relief would be adjusted in bills from March 2020 to June 2020.
The decision would benefit 38 million domestic gas users.
- At least three killed, 11 injured in blast at Quetta hotel's parking10:33 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- NA secretariat asks Shahid Khaqan Abbasi to apologise over shoe ...09:06 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Oman announces travel ban on India, Pakistan and Bangladesh over ...08:31 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Kubra Khan trolled for wearing ‘indecent’ dress during Ramadan07:41 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Salman Khan’s new film Radhe to be released on Eid06:00 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021