NA-154 Lodhran by-election on December 23
According to schedule nomination papers can be filed from November 15 to November 20 and the process of scrutiny will be carried out on November 27-29. The final list of candidates will be announced on December 8.
The ECP said that no government official is allowed to announce any new developmental schemes in the constituency ahead of by-election and any such step will be considered a violation of cond of conduct.
The seat went vacant on the orders of disqualification of MNA Sadiq Baloch by an election tribunal. At which by-poll was announced on October 11 however Supreme Court issued stay order against ECP announcement.
Later the SC upheld the decision of reelection NA-154 but allowed Sadiq Baloch to contest the election.
- YES — Sonia Naz becomes Pakistan’s first transgender person to ...01:36 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani companies come forward to develop Reko Diq gold, copper ...10:59 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Pakistan’s Faisal Edhi seeks Palestine visa amid Israeli bombardment10:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- CSS exam lays bare FPSC fault lines yet again10:12 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Miss Mexico Andrea Meza crowned Miss Universe 202105:43 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021