PTI terms PM Nawaz's package for Lodhran 'pre-poll' rigging in NA-154
In a statement the party's spokesman said that Prime Minister's visit to Lodhran district, which is due to have by-poll on December 23, is an open violation of ECP code of conduct.
Earlier this day Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif announced multiple development projects and a grant of Rs2.5 million for Lodhran district.
Addressing a ceremony of distribution of cheques worth Rs85 crores under PM Kisan Package, the premier said that a university and a campus of agriculture university will be established in Lodhran while two degree colleges will also start working in the surrounding areas.
He also announced to build two new flyovers and a new connecting road from Lodhran to Khanewal.
- Are Sanam Saeed and Mohib Mirza getting married? Here’s all you ...01:08 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Brazil becomes second country to pass half million Covid-19 deaths12:03 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Police deny Mandokhel's request for registering case against Firdous ...10:50 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Mufti Aziz ur Rehman, son arrested from Mianwali after 3 days of ...10:25 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Pakistani TikToker remanded in police custody over fraud with ...12:11 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Twitter slams Dhoop ki Deewar over 'problematic' storyline05:32 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Reema Khan shares adorable video with her husband05:38 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021