PTI terms PM Nawaz's package for Lodhran 'pre-poll' rigging in NA-154
In a statement the party's spokesman said that Prime Minister's visit to Lodhran district, which is due to have by-poll on December 23, is an open violation of ECP code of conduct.
Earlier this day Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif announced multiple development projects and a grant of Rs2.5 million for Lodhran district.
Addressing a ceremony of distribution of cheques worth Rs85 crores under PM Kisan Package, the premier said that a university and a campus of agriculture university will be established in Lodhran while two degree colleges will also start working in the surrounding areas.
He also announced to build two new flyovers and a new connecting road from Lodhran to Khanewal.
- Pakistani companies come forward to develop Reko Diq gold, copper ...10:59 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Pakistan’s Faisal Edhi seeks Palestine visa amid Israeli bombardment10:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- CSS exam lays bare FPSC fault lines yet again10:12 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Indian numerologist comes up with a ‘cure’ for coronavirus09:56 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Petroleum prices to remain unchanged as PM Imran rejects OGRA's ...09:38 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartfelt note about ‘soulmate’06:56 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021