ECNEC approves nine projects worth over Rs310 billion
The meeting, which was held in Islamabad on Friday and chaired by Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, approved financial inclusion and infrastructure Project at a cost of 14.318 billion rupees.
The approved projects include the Balochistan education project, doubling of railway track from Khaniwal to Raiwind, the revival of Karachi circular railway construction of four-lane Bridge across River Indus. Construction of Rathoa Haryam Bridge.
Remodeling of Warsak Canal System in Peshawar and Nowshera will be done at a cost of 11.137 billion rupees on 50:50 costs sharing between Federal Government and the KP Government.
Rupees 26.6 billion were approved for Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme 2015-17.
- Islamabad court declares Nawaz Sharif a 'fugitive'02:41 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Realme “RACE” coming up with powerful, fast speed Qualcomm ...02:03 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- What happened in the night when the young man married a 20-year-old ...12:46 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Eighth Pakistani player tests positive for coronavirus, confirms PCB11:33 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020