ECNEC approves nine projects worth over Rs310 billion
The meeting, which was held in Islamabad on Friday and chaired by Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, approved financial inclusion and infrastructure Project at a cost of 14.318 billion rupees.
The approved projects include the Balochistan education project, doubling of railway track from Khaniwal to Raiwind, the revival of Karachi circular railway construction of four-lane Bridge across River Indus. Construction of Rathoa Haryam Bridge.
Remodeling of Warsak Canal System in Peshawar and Nowshera will be done at a cost of 11.137 billion rupees on 50:50 costs sharing between Federal Government and the KP Government.
Rupees 26.6 billion were approved for Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme 2015-17.
- J.Rashid & Sons opens Pakistan’s first tyre flagship store in Lahore02:10 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Police Martyrs Day: COAS Bajwa pays tribute to cops for their ...01:25 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Authorities remove animals from Afridi's house over neighbour's ...12:56 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Saudi woman uses water bottle caps to set new Guinness World Record11:44 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Danyal Zafar drops hint about getting married soon10:06 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021