Serena, McDonald’s among top hotels where unhygienic chicken meat found: Senate Standing Committee told
A meeting of Senate Standing Committee on Health took place in Islamabad where these shocking revelations surfaced.
District Health Officer Agha Najeeb informed the committee chairman Sajjad Hussain that meat of dead or unhygienic chickens is used in all big hotels, including Serena, Marriott, Savour Foods, McDonald's, Al Habibi Restaurant, and others.
He added that teams recovered meat stored for months from the stores of these hotels and tried to seal them but they could not take action against them due their political influence.
On the other hand, Senator Mian Attique took up the issue of using urea fertilizer, detergent powder in milk and suggested to call a meeting of Pakistan Dairy Association to settle the issue. Representatives of district administration also informed that 25,000 litres of milk has been wasted due to adulteration.
The Senate committee meeting also postponed the bill regarding smoking till the next huddle as the information of legislation was not completed.
- PDM may postpone rallies if PM Imran telephones Nawaz, Zardari12:11 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran woos back Chaudhry brothers during Lahore visit11:42 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan 'should shake hands' with Israel, Mubashir Lucman tells ...11:31 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Marriyum Aurangzeb ditches crazy fan wanting a selfie (VIDEO)10:25 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020