Turn a page and move forward: US seeks working afresh with Pakistan
Addressing the media days after meeting Pakistan's foreign minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi, Bolton said he held constructive talks and both the officials discussed the security assistance that was suspended earlier this year.
'Qureshi and I also discussed effective strategies against terrorist’s groups and Dr Shakil Afridi’s release' he added.
FM Qureshi meets Mike Pompeo, reiterates desire ... 12:45 AM | 3 Oct, 2018
WASHINGTON - Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi held a meeting with the US State Secretary Mike Pompeo in Washington ...
Pakistan's foreign minister Qureshi met Bolton and US Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo in Washington on October 2 during the visit to the United States for The United Nations General Assembly session; the crucial meeting covered different area ranging from security to the situation in Afghanistan and overall situation of South Asia.
Mike Pompeo arrived in Pakistan last month and called on Prime Minister Imran Khan and Chief of the Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa.
After the meeting, Shah Mehmood Qureshi stressed for a need to reset the ties between the longterm allies and accepted the invitation of Pompeo for a meeting on the sidelines of the UNGA session.
- Pakistan FM discusses Palestine issue with Chinese counterpart amid ...10:42 PM | 15 May, 2021
- UAE’s Etihad, flydubai airlines cancel flights to Israel amid ...09:23 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Israel destroys another Gaza building housing offices of Al Jazeera, ...07:52 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit turns 5404:47 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Here's what your favourite stars wore on Eid-ul-Fitr11:51 AM | 15 May, 2021
- ‘Uncle Sargam’ — Renowned columnist, TV artist Farooq Qaiser ...09:19 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021