PML-N’s rally proves that PTI has lost its popularity: Muqam
Addressing the rally, Prime Minister's adviser, Amir Muqam, said Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman, Imran Khan, was busy leading a failed movement and people from Peshawar knew that PTI was no more a powerful political entity in KP.
Muqam said that PML-N’s rally would prove that PTI had lost its popularity in the province, adding that people of KPK already rejected politics of processions and agitations in order to press certain demands.
He said that the people of KPK had seen the real face of the PTI chief, who had failed to deliver on his promises of change and elimination of corruption.
- Islamabad court declares Nawaz Sharif a 'fugitive'02:41 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Realme “RACE” coming up with powerful, fast speed Qualcomm ...02:03 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- What happened in the night when the young man married a 20-year-old ...12:46 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Eighth Pakistani player tests positive for coronavirus, confirms PCB11:33 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- 40pc Pakistanis 'unhappy' with PM Imran’s current performance: ...10:53 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020