Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports from Aug 9
ISLAMABAD – As the coronavirus cases continue to decline in Pakistan, the federal government on Friday has allowed all international flight operations across the country at all airports.
According to a NOTAM (notice to airmen) issued by the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA), the flight operations will resume from August 9 midnight.
"The government of Pakistan is pleased to allow all international passenger operations to/from all airports as available pre-COVID-19."
"International scheduled flight operations to/from Pakistan will revert to authorisations as per the summer-20 scheduling season. However, international flight operations shall be conducted in accordance with established guidelines and applicable standard operating procedures (SOPs)," read the official communique.
The CAA’s NOTAM further says that the international cargo and special flight operations may also be operated to/from Pakistan as per applicable standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Over 23mn children to be vaccinated against polio in nationwide ...01:13 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- MOFA rejects assertions made against Pakistan by ex-Canadian minister12:27 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Tokyo Olympics: Lamont Marcell Jacobs creates history as first ...11:58 AM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prayer leader arrested for attempt to rape two minor girls in ...11:27 AM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan to get 3.5mn doses of Chinese COVID vaccines in two days: ...10:49 AM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Mustafa Qureshi, wife Rubina Qureshi test positive for coronavirus04:47 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s flying kiss video goes viral04:21 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Katrina Kaif wins over internet with superb dance moves (VIDEO)02:40 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021