LHC allows Siddique Baloch to contest by-polls
MULTAN (Staff Report) - Lahore High Court (LHC) Multan bench on Monday suspending the disqualification decision of the divisional bench, has allowed Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) Siddique Baloch to contest by-polls scheduled to be held on December 23.
The divisional bench of LHC had disqualified Siddique Baloch for not declaring his assets. A three-member larger bench after hearing the arguments of Siddique Baloch's counsel, suspended the earlier decision and summoned both the parties for December 11.
Siddique Baloch had won from NA-154 during general elections 2013 as an independent candidate and joined Pakistan Muslim League-N. He was de-seated by the election tribunal on August 26 on a petition filed by central leader of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Jahangir Khan Tareen against alleged rigging in NA-154 during the 2013 General Elections.
- Realme “RACE” coming up with powerful, fast speed Qualcomm ...02:03 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- What happened in the night when the young man married a 20-year-old ...12:46 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Eighth Pakistani player tests positive for coronavirus, confirms PCB11:33 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- 40pc Pakistanis 'unhappy' with PM Imran’s current performance: ...10:53 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Punjab records highest single-day COVID-19 deaths on December 110:14 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020