Coronavirus will not stop economic cooperation with Pakistan: China
ISLAMABAD - Chinese Ambassador to Pakistan, Yao Jing has said that the Coronavirus catastrophe would not stop the economic cooperation between China and Pakistan.
Addressing a seminar in Islamabad, he said we are thankful to the Pakistani government and people for showing solidarity in our difficult time which provide us strength and more confidence.
The Chinese envoy said after six years successful implementation of CPEC project under the umbrella of Belt and Road Initiative, it has now established that CPEC and other corridors under BRI are projects of international cooperation, where 126 countries joined these projects.
He said Belt and Road Initiative has provided credible and tangible benefits to the beneficiary's countries and CPEC is one of its successful examples, the Radio Pakistan reported.
The Chinese Ambassador said he is looking CPEC in the context of historic China and Pakistan relations, where CPEC has provided new focus and new opportunities on economic front.
- Pakistan launches documentary on February-27 response against Indian ...05:38 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Women’s T20 World Cup 2020: Pakistan beat West Indies in Canberra05:24 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Nazi-inspired RSS ideology taking over India, may lead to bloodshed: ...03:33 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Punjab Cabinet declares PML-N Supremo Nawaz Sharif as “absconder”01:46 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Greta Thunberg and Malala Yousafzai meet at Oxford University01:17 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi calls out Hindutva activists, urges world to take ...01:12 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Sonya Hussyn was never in my books for MPTH: Khalil ur Rehman12:35 AM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019