Coronavirus will not stop economic cooperation with Pakistan: China
ISLAMABAD - Chinese Ambassador to Pakistan, Yao Jing has said that the Coronavirus catastrophe would not stop the economic cooperation between China and Pakistan.
Addressing a seminar in Islamabad, he said we are thankful to the Pakistani government and people for showing solidarity in our difficult time which provide us strength and more confidence.
The Chinese envoy said after six years successful implementation of CPEC project under the umbrella of Belt and Road Initiative, it has now established that CPEC and other corridors under BRI are projects of international cooperation, where 126 countries joined these projects.
He said Belt and Road Initiative has provided credible and tangible benefits to the beneficiary's countries and CPEC is one of its successful examples, the Radio Pakistan reported.
The Chinese Ambassador said he is looking CPEC in the context of historic China and Pakistan relations, where CPEC has provided new focus and new opportunities on economic front.
- COVID-19: Hafeez urges int'l agencies for evaluating losses to ...11:11 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Protests against racism, police violence sparked in major Australian ...10:02 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Complete lockdown in Islamabad on Saturday and Sunday09:45 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan approaches 93,894 cases of coronavirus – 1,935 confirmed ...09:20 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pak army shot down yet another Indian spying quadcopter in Khanjar ...08:26 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020