Say NO to drug users getting education? Drug screening for students seeking admissions recommended by Senate Committee
The meeting of the Senate body was held at Parliament House here the other day and was presided over by PPP Senator Rehman Malik.
Awami National Party Senator Shahi Syed told the media that many students become drug addicts when their colleagues do so in the colleges and universities.
He recommended medical test of students at the time of admission to educational institutions for curbing drugs trend among the students. He said fighting drug addiction was as important as fighting terrorism.
Anti-Narcotics Force DG General Khawar Hanif briefed the committee about the situation of narcotics in the country and furnished data in this regard.
- Pakistan’s CJCSC Gen Nadeem, Russian general discuss bilateral ...05:29 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- vivo all set to launch the brand new Y33s in Pakistan04:41 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- HBL extends its ATM network free of cost to Finja Debit Card ...04:21 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- LIVE: Sindh clash with Southern Punjab in 3rd match of National T20 ...04:00 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer's wedding festivities kickstart03:18 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Umar Akmal’s hilarious Tiktok video sparks memefest02:30 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Veteran Pakistani actor Talat Iqbal passes away in US10:40 AM | 24 Sep, 2021