NAB court judge chides Nawaz Sharif for chit-chat during hearing
Sharif appeared before the Judge Muhamad Bashir and one of his party loyalists whispered something in his ears which irked the judge.
"If someone wants to have a conversation, he should leave the courtroom and use corridor for the said purpose," remarked the judge following which there was a complete silence.
The former premier appeared before the court in the Avenfield reference along with daughter Maryam Nawaz and son-in-law, Captain (r) Safdar.
In an informal discussion with newsmen, the Supreme Leader of Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz expressed dismay over the apex court decision regarding the nomination papers, questioning the efficacy of the parliament.
A day earlier, the apex court had upheld the decision of Lahore High Court, asking the candidates to submit an affidavit bearing the details regarding assets, dual nationality, tax returns and other credentials related to Article 62, 63 of the constitution.
- US train riders ‘held up phones as woman was raped’, could face ...01:45 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Here’s how Pakistan Navy detected and blocked Indian submarine from ...01:20 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Drone flies lungs between two hospitals for transplant patient in ...12:55 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Afghan Taliban start building their own air force12:35 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T-20 World Cup: Scotland beat Papua New Guinea by 17 runs12:13 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Alka Yagnik has the sweetest birthday wish for Imran Abbas05:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021