In a first, Pakistan's emergency responders taken in loop to improve services amid COVID-19
ISLAMABAD - A special video conference was held from NCOC with Emergency Services Heads of all provinces to facilitate working of rescue teams for guidance to point of care facility and visibility of availability of beds / ventilators in various hospitals across the country amid coronavirus pandemic.
Ramzan Chippa (Chippa Amb), Ahmad (Edhi Foundation), Hassan Orooj (DG MCI Isb), Dr. Rizwan (DG 1122 Punjab), reps of Balochistan, GB & AJK participated in the conference.
Respective heads of emergency services briefed about their existing mechanism for provision of emergency services to public .
NCOC apprised emergency responders about Resource Management System (RMS) through which 1579 hospitals are linked for visibility of various facilities and availability of inventory. Out of this 1579 , data of 804 hospitals across Pakistan visible on RMS system as of today .
Participants were also apprised about Pak Neghebaan App launched on Friday where 1110 hospitals have been linked to help emergency responders to reach nearest facility having availability of beds / vents . NCOC officials encouraged emergency responders for its optimal utilization for public facilitation. NITB was asked to share the link of App with all Emergency Service providers .
This coordination will help in mitigating challenges faced by emergency responders/ public at large and will facilitate smooth working of hospitals and health care staff.
- Pakistan surpasses 225,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,619 confirmed ...09:47 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Unplanned major cities threat to agriculture land, environment: PM ...08:41 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan’s Google team briefs steps towards digitization, computer ...12:44 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Daraz Humqadam supports 45,000 businesses, empowers 5,500 SMEs to ...11:14 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan to open four western borders from Sunday10:47 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020