PML-N's Khusro Bakhtiar, PTI's Jahangir Tareen become business partners
An Urdu daily Khabrain reported that PTI’s Jahangir Khan Tareen and PML-N’s lawmaker Makhdum Khusro Bakhtiar, purchased Hamza Sugar Mills for Rs27 billion during last week, strengthening rumours that both will become political partners as well.
Earlier, Chaudhry Munir, a relative of Maryam Nawaz, gave a bid worth Rs23 billion for the factory, however, it was purchased by Tareen and Bakhtiar after a successful bid of Rs27bn.
The media outlet quoting sources claimed that PML-N leader is expected to defect his party and joined the Imran Khan-led party soon.
Jahangir Tareen has two sugar mills; JDW Sugar Mills and United Sugar Mills, while Khusro Bakhtiar has shares in different mills.
Khusro Bakhtiar had won the 2013 elections from NA-194 (Rahim Yar Khan) as an independent candidate and later joined the PML-N.
- Turkey imposes 10-day mandatory quarantine for travellers from ...10:14 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:15 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 3,582 new infections, 67 deaths09:10 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 03 August 202108:46 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Falak takes Sarah on shopping spree (VIDEO)09:00 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021