Over 140,000 hajj applications received under Government Hajj Scheme
ISLAMABAD – More than 140,000 applications have been received so far under Government Hajj Scheme.
According to the Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony spokesman, the 13 designated banks had received 140,000 Hajj applications under the Government Hajj Scheme till Friday.
The government scheme applications will be received upto March 6.
The banks have already been directed to receive Hajj applications on Saturday and Sunday.
- Pakistan’s mediation between Iran, Saudi Arabia making progress: PM ...01:51 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- COAS Bajwa interacts with senior serving, retired military officers ...12:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- From Acting to ‘Action!’: Saba Qamar to make directorial debut ...05:32 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020