Fawad Chaudhry offers India scientific solution to control air pollution by
ISLAMABAD - Federal Minister for Science and Technology Fawad Chaudhry has offered to help India in controlling air pollution.
In his tweet, the federal minister stated that “Crop burning in Jallender is playing havoc with environment on both sides of Punjab border”.
Crop burning in Jallender is playing havoc with environment on both sides of Punjab border, We can help Indian Punjb Govt to use a machine solution to turn crop waste into a burning billet, that can be used as fuel when needed #Sciencehelps— Ch Fawad Hussain (@fawadchaudhry) November 7, 2019
Fawad Chaudhry added that “We can help Indian Punjab Govt to use a machine solution to turn crop waste into a burning billet, that can be used as fuel when needed”.
- Leonardo DiCaprio’s girlfriend Camila Morrone defends their 23-year ...02:01 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Saudi King denounces Florida naval base shooting12:46 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Shahida Abbasi from Balochistan bags gold at Asian games03:17 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019