Karachi University professor booked for harassing female teacher
Farhan Kamrani, a Psychology professor, was suspended after allegations against him were proved true. "He was also facing charges of posting immoral pictures on a webpage connected to the complainant," a varsity official confirmed to ARY News.
The female professor, later, lodged a complaint with cyber crime cell of FIA and subsequently action was taken against Kamrani.
An FIR 36/216 has been registered against the accused.
According to the Facebook profile page of the KU professor, he has studied psychology at the University of Karachi and worked with the Sindh Police as the psychologist.
Moreover, one of the pictures Kamrani shared on his profile shows him possessing four different passports including one of China, Malaysia and India.
- Transparency Int'l survey suggests more than 90pc of Pakistanis ...01:47 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian army helicopter carrying chief of defence staff Bipin Rawat ...01:18 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- US Consulate General in Lahore expresses satisfaction over election ...01:01 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- ECP warns PM Imran not to visit Peshawar ahead of local body polls12:35 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Railways minister suspends driver, assistant for halting train to buy ...11:42 AM | 8 Dec, 2021
- ‘Dream come true’ – Aima Baig becomes Spotify Pakistan’s most ...09:58 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal in legal trouble ahead of ‘wedding’09:42 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Asim Azhar gives a witty response to crowd chanting Hania Aamir's name06:10 PM | 7 Dec, 2021