10 Days of mysterious abduction; LHC asks authorities to locate and release Kaçmaz family
LHC, while hearing the case, directed the law officers to locate and release the family of EX-VP and extended its stay order against possible deportation of the Turkish staff at Pak-Turk, for two more weeks. Justice Shams Mahmood Mirza issued the stay order after hearing two separate petitions filed by Mr. Orhan Uygun and Mr. Murat Ervan, respectively.
During the hearing, the officer - on behalf of Interior Ministry - told the Honourable court that letters have been issued to all law and enforcement agencies to locate Kaçmaz family. The Law officer asked for time to file a detailed report on the issue.
The four members of the Kaçmaz Family have been under the protection of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), and were abducted from their house in Wapda Town, Lahore along with another Turkish friend, who was released shortly afterwards.
Turkish ex-director of Pak-Turk school, family ... 09:04 AM | 27 Sep, 2017
LAHORE - Former director of Pak-Turk School, Mesut Kacmaz, also a Turkey national, has reportedly been kidnapped along ...
- Former US envoy Dr Asad Majeed appointed foreign secretary02:50 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- 'A tragedy': For the first time, Rabi Pirzada talks about her leaked ...02:22 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- PM Shehbaz approves early retirement of Lt Gen Faiz Hameed01:53 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Election process and football activities making rapid progress in ...01:29 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Veteran Pakistani actor Afzaal Ahmad passes away01:02 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Shehnaaz Gill shares romantic photos with Vicky Kaushal09:22 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Shah Rukh Khan spotted performing Umrah08:31 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022