10 Days of mysterious abduction; LHC asks authorities to locate and release Kaçmaz family
LHC, while hearing the case, directed the law officers to locate and release the family of EX-VP and extended its stay order against possible deportation of the Turkish staff at Pak-Turk, for two more weeks. Justice Shams Mahmood Mirza issued the stay order after hearing two separate petitions filed by Mr. Orhan Uygun and Mr. Murat Ervan, respectively.
During the hearing, the officer - on behalf of Interior Ministry - told the Honourable court that letters have been issued to all law and enforcement agencies to locate Kaçmaz family. The Law officer asked for time to file a detailed report on the issue.
The four members of the Kaçmaz Family have been under the protection of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), and were abducted from their house in Wapda Town, Lahore along with another Turkish friend, who was released shortly afterwards.
Turkish ex-director of Pak-Turk school, family ... 09:04 AM | 27 Sep, 2017
LAHORE - Former director of Pak-Turk School, Mesut Kacmaz, also a Turkey national, has reportedly been kidnapped along ...
- Two Pakistan Army soldiers martyred in North Waziristan IED blast09:05 AM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:27 AM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 25 September 202208:16 AM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Priyanka Chopra calls Malala Yousafzai her 'favourite' in latest ...11:55 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Fawad Khan tells how his kidneys 'shut down' due to physical ...11:15 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Abrar to file case against Bollywood director Karan Johar in India09:45 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Sarwat Gillani talks about her cosmetic procedures and wardrobe ...10:10 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Teen sets Guinness World Record for most socks worn in 30 seconds06:44 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022