With new MacOS update, your login passwords, credit card and other information might be at risk
Patrick Wardle, head of research at Synack, revealed the issue in a video, where he demonstrated code, which apparently extracted passwords through Keychain. This exploit - allows a hacker to steal the contents of a Mac’s Keychain - which stores a number of important passwords, including their login information, credit cards, Wi-Fi passwords and many more. The abuse came, just hours before the Apple was expected to release High Sierra.
Apple hasn’t said anything about it yet, but in typical Apple fashion, they will probably release a new firmware update to patch up this issue. Apparently, Apple has now changed its default search engine for its products from Bing to Google. Bing isn’t completely removed though; image results will still be sourced from Bing.
- Pakistani athlete Najma Parveen finishes last in Tokyo Olympics11:38 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat spotted rebuking Karachi traffic cop publicly in viral ...11:24 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- UK court tells Pakistan's NAB to pay billions to Broadsheet by Aug 1310:16 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Falak takes Sarah on shopping spree (VIDEO)09:00 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021