MQM to challenge Lahore High Court verdict against Altaf Hussain
Speaking to a press conference in Karachi, Barrister Farogh said that any arbitrary order by the court can be challenged in the apex court.
He said that three petitions, seeking ban on MQM and broadcast of Altaf Hussain’s speeches, were filed by the lawyers in the LHC, however, the party received no notice from the court.
The MQM leader said that Altaf Hussain and all the party leaders respect the LHC.
- China terms Australia-UK-US alliance ‘extremely irresponsible’, ...11:25 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- ‘Inspiration 4’ – First all-civilian spaceflight launches into ...10:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- UN high commissioner for refugees calls on Pakistan Army chief09:45 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran, Iranian President Raisi hold first meeting in Dushanbe09:11 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- FO reacts to US State Secretary Blinken’s remarks about ...08:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Faryal Mehmood’s new bold dance video goes viral05:54 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Asim Azhar and Bilal Maqsood jam together on iconic songs05:00 PM | 16 Sep, 2021