WB plans 30 gigawatt renewable energy by 2020
In a statement issued in Washington, the bank said, following the UN climate conference that yielded the Paris Agreement in December, it has chalked out a plan which would add 30 gigawatts of renewable energy to the global grid.
Under the plan, the electric power would be provided to 150 million homes with renewable energy by 2020.
- LIVE: PML-N vice president Maryam Nawaz addresses press conference in ...06:02 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Supreme Court approves plea against blockades, crackdown on PTI ...05:29 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Govt to stop PTI's long march toward Islamabad, announces Interior ...04:58 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022