Samsung set to launch 55-inch digital whiteboard today
The Samsung Flip board is designed for meeting rooms and features a height-adjustable stand. The product which would be rolled out at the Consumer Electronics Show can be wheeled around the office easily.
The Samsung Flip supports multi-user engagement and allows up to four different users to introduce content on the 4K UHD resolution screen at the same time using their fingers or a dual-sided pen. The Samsung Flip is powered by the Tizen 3.0 OS platform.
Samsung’s Flip also includes wireless connectivity, USB, PC, and mobile ports so you can connect pretty much any device to the display.
You can even share the contents of the screen itself to other PCs, smartphones, and tablets. The company is going to start selling the Flip to businesses later this month. It hasn’t confirmed as yet how much it’s going to cost.
- Tanzanian influencers Kili and Neema Paul recreate viral Pakistani ...01:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Mahira Khan showers Quick Style with 'gifts'01:16 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Sarah Khan shares pictures from latest bridal shoot12:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Grammy-winning Pakistani singer shares her quest to find her ...08:39 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022