Tiger Zinda Hai to cross Rs 500 crore (INR) mark
According to 'Box Office India', during its 17 days of release, the spy-action-thriller movie almost reached Rs 500 crore (INR).
Following Bollywood's blockbusters like Baahubali - The Conclusion, Dangal, PK, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Sultan and Dhoom 3, 'Tiger Zinda Hai' has secured a place for itself for becoming on of the highest grossing films in the industry.
Speaking to a tabloid, Salman Khan had talked earlier about connecting with his audience: "People go to watch my films during festivals. They dress up, cheer and whistle. I have some other connect with my audience. They just don’t want to see me cry on screen."
- Tanzanian influencers Kili and Neema Paul recreate viral Pakistani ...01:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Mahira Khan showers Quick Style with 'gifts'01:16 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Sarah Khan shares pictures from latest bridal shoot12:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Grammy-winning Pakistani singer shares her quest to find her ...08:39 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022