Law college principal shot dead in Quetta
A number of unidentified armed men opened fire at him in Quetta’s Spinny Road area, according to sources. He was rushed to Civil Hospital Quetta where he later succumbed to his injuries.
Following the incident, lawyers in Balochistan boycotted court proceedings.
On the other hand, the Chief Minister of Balochistan Sanaullah Zehri has ordered an inquiry into the attack.
No armed group has claimed responsibility for the attack yet.
- Lawyers ‘manhandle’ judge who convicted DC, AC in Mandi Bahauddin11:51 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Prices keep soaring as inflation rockets to 21-month high in Pakistan11:28 AM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Twitter no longer allowing users to post photos of people without ...10:57 AM | 1 Dec, 2021
- UBL partners with U Microfinance Bank Limited to promote financial ...10:15 AM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Indian actress Ameesha Patel booked in cheque bounce case06:39 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Mahira Khan receives flak for glorifying emotionally abusive ...04:06 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Deepika Padukone stuns in a gorgeous saree by Pakistani designer04:58 PM | 30 Nov, 2021